Monday, May 23, 2011

Joplin

Woke up to hear about the horrible news in Joplin. 89 people dead and the entire town wiped out. I am so sad for them.

I don't know if that's enough to say on a topic like that, but it's all I can think of.



I'm job-hunting right now. Later I'm going to pick up my check at the salon. Last week it was only a $14 (and some change) check so I don't tend to get excited about my paychecks. I don't think people understand that I'm commission-only and my owner doesn't do anything to bring in business. It's all me for me. I wish my friends were able to come to me. It'd be nice to see (emotional) support ... It would also help out financially, of course. But I know money is tight everywhere so I shouldn't complain. I'll just find a job to work at for a few years while I build clientele since that takes a couple of years (or more, it's different for everyone I hear).

No comments:

Post a Comment