Friday, May 27, 2011

New Friend for James

We went to Yvonne's today so James and 1 year old Austin could play together for the first time. Yvonne is someone I met through my ex (Rhys) and even though I'm not a legit Twilight fan I did want to see the 2nd movie when it came out. Going to midnight showings with friends (new or old) is more about me being around friends than the movie sometimes. So we bonded over that and she was already pretty pregnant by then. I was there the day after she had Austin, and she visited when I had James. Since then, though, we haven't had time to hang out. Today was awesome, though. To see them interacting, even bullying each other, was interesting. James hasn't been around too many babies his age; just Claire. He kept spontaneously crying, sometimes over nothing.


 






No comments:

Post a Comment