Sunday, April 17, 2011

And Then There Are Days Like Today

I cannot stress enough how much I love IN in the spring! Today was a good day!!! Josh and I revised the visitation schedule, and it makes more sense now. So I get James all weekend :) Today we went to Toys R Us Express at the Metropolis Mall in Plainfield and bought him a wading pool and a smaller, more compact stroller. The bigger one will be great for zoo trips, water park trips, etc. This one (a whopping $20 - *squee*) is great for just everyday bullshit. After we spent some of his YaYa's money, she took us to lunch at Chili's, then on a drive to look at all of the houses up for sale in Old Plainfield (dream), and then to Dairy Queen. Before we left James took an hour nap, during the drive through Plainfield he took another hour nap, and when we got home I was ready for a nap. I took a 4 hour nap ... YIKES! It was nice. Woke up to a screaming baby who wanted his Mami to give him a bottle so he could fall asleep and now I'm plotting *haha* In other words, planning his first birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment