Friday, April 22, 2011

Oh, To Be a Child In a Closet Once Again




 the following is a note I wrote to my mom after I apparently ruined something of Chris':

Dear Mom,
I'm so ashamed of what I did to Chris's radio so I am going to stay in my cloest until it is time for us to go back to school. Don't worry about me you can visit if you want and bring my food to me. I will have a little part open when you bring the food. There will also be a note paper, a food paper (of what I want), and what clothing I need paper. Probably the only time will come out is on Christmas dad so that I can open my presents. I will also sleep in the closet.
Love,
Sarah
P.S. If there is anything else that I need I will put it on a piece of paper.
Love,
Sarah

Can anyone else not stop laughing about this or is it just me? This makes me sorta of excited to see what James comes up with when he gets in trouble. I was so full of regret, but at least I was thinking about the important things: school and Christmas.



This reminds me of the time my brother and I got ourself trapped in a trundle bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment