Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I Hope Ellen Picks Me

Ellen Degeners is giving away a Hawaiian vacation for 4 - so you know I entered into that! I don't usually enter contests, but after ten years of minimum wage jobs because no one will give me a chance and only one potential job on the horizon (two more interviews, don't know when they're happening) that if (big if) I get it will make life a little easier financially, I need a vacation! Life just gets harder and harder the older you get, and I'm just about to my breaking point. Something has to give, whether it's negative or positive, something is going to happen. I'm too afraid to hope for positive because it doesn't tend to happen, so I just sorta go through the motions I'm suppose to and wait to see what happens.

Come on Ellen!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment