Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sick Day

So the whole time James was with his dad, I felt fine. Yesterday he comes home, I have a scratchy throat. I drank two giant glasses of orange juice before bed (on top of days before, in a row, which lead to the typical citrus-induced canker sore). I drink vitamin C like it's going out of style. So why did I wake up today feeling like total ass and balls??

James slept a lot today because (1) he was cranky from his teething and (2) I had zero energy to entertain him. He slept his usual 11-12 nap and then went back to sleep after screaming and crying from 2-3. Around 3 I started to actually doze off so I didn't get him out of bed, and he still fell asleep before I did again!! I slept from just after 3-4:30. James woke up around 4:15 when my mom got home and changed/fed him. We had Chinese food, made a quick and pointless trip to Walmart, and then relaxed at home. I had some energy to play with James for awhile and then at 8:30 he fell asleep again. It's now 10:07 and I'm waiting to watch the mini marathon of all three episodes of Audrina.



I need a new car...

No comments:

Post a Comment