Thursday, April 21, 2011

Holliday Park Photos

Today was the first nice day in awhile and that makes me so happy! James and I have had a photo shoot with Charles Letbetter planned since March and I was going to be just a little bit pissed if the weather was cold, rainy, and/or tornado-y. Thankfully, for Mother Nature, today was gorgeous!!

I packed up the bunny ears, a pirate shirt from Uncle Chris, a pirate shirt for me, and got us all dressed up. Holliday Park is amazing and there were so many kids there. Definitely someplace James and I will be frequenting through his life :)

Photos should be ready in a couple of days - until then I wait with bated breath! They're always awesome and we got to play the whole time so you know they'll be fun to look at. James is a natural in front of the camera!!

No comments:

Post a Comment