Saturday, April 16, 2011

Usually Behind the Scenes, But...

In winter 2009 I did makeup for a comedy (The Big Idea ... you should buy it, hilarious). Other than that I've been staying busy with photo shoots. Today I perform a rare cross over: in front of the camera.

Tomorrow evening I'll be filming the speaking part of a scene where I play a MILF (wow...such a stretch for me *wink wink*) who gets murdered during sex. So, I have a month before the murder scene which means one month to get in shape before slipping into "sexy lingerie" among the obvious sex part of the scene. Thankfully, not real sex. How does one "fake it?" Anyone? Anyone at all? I also need to practice believable dying ... how do I research "dying from a slit throat" without watching real video of people having their throats slit?

I get killed by a dude in clown makeup by the way so that'll bring out the best of my phobia I'm sure.

Oh boy ... bring on the TurboFire.

No comments:

Post a Comment