Monday, April 18, 2011

Let Me Take One Tiny Second to Discuss Religion and Politics

Stop talking about them to me!

Those are the two subjects I will never discuss with people. I don't want to argue over such two crazy topics. They're neither petty nor important and they cause nothing but anger, heartache, and hatred between opposing views. Life is too short to start wars over these two things and the world would be better off just letting everyone happily believe (or disbelieve) whatever they like.

If you are not harming others and innocent life (ie: torturing animals, killing people) then who cares?! Stop Caring What I Do or Do Not Believe!!!






Oh, and I aced the interview. Phone interview later this week with a possible 3rd (and last) interview beginning of next week. Two more and then I'll have a stable job with great pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment